Somebody thinks I have one lovely blog! That somebody is Effs from Effs Gaming Blog, who has recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I gotta tell you, nothing feels more reassuring as a blogger than the moment you realize that somebody out there who not only reads your blog posts, but actually likes it too. It’s for that feeling and for the nomination itself that I must thank Effs from the bottom of my heart. It really means a lot to read how much somebody likes what I have to put out there and to even see them recommend my blog to others.
I doubt I’ll ever see an actual, physical award. I don’t expect a trophy or a medal to come knocking at my door, but that nomination itself – that moment of reinforcement that tells you that somebody wants to read your stuff and wants others to read with them – makes these blog award nominations feel worth it. So again, thank you Effs.
Now, on to the business. The first rule of this nomination tells me to spout off 7 random facts about myself, so here we go:
- I’m more than a little addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper
- I’ve always wanted to travel, and for that reason I’ve been looking into teaching abroad
- Whether it be water, coffee, tea, or Diet Dr. Pepper, I almost always have some sort of drink in front of me.
- I deeply regret never owning a Super Nintendo as a kid.
- I don’t know where writing about video games will get me, but I have no intention to stop.
- I really want to get into YouTube soon and maybe incorporate video reviews into Quarter Circle Gaming.
- I have a weird habit of counting things. Like breaths and footsteps.
The next thing I have to do is probably my favorite part. Now I get to nominate some of my favorite blogs, so here are some blogs that I think you should look at.
These (and Effs’s blog itself) are just some of the blogs and people that I have been enjoying time with. Thanks once again to Effs for the mention. To those that I have nominated, please follow the following Lovely Gaming Award instructions and help spread the love.
- Thanking the person that nominated you
- Stating 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 7-15 other blogs (preferably newer blogs)
- Don’t forget to add The Lovely Blog Award logo to your post (google it if you can’t find it)